Welcome Blessings to all of you!
Thank you for visiting St. Joseph Parish website. We hope that you may learn more about our church and our faith. This website will provide some interesting information about our church’s past, present, and future. Feel free to call or email our staff when you have a need. We are here to serve you. Thank you and God bless you!
Founded in 1904 by the Capuchins, St. Joseph Parish
is a loving and open community of faith-filled parishioners.
Through the Sacraments and Faith Formation our parish
witnesses to the Gospel through Worship,
Discipleship and Outreach.
- Fr. Ward Stakem, Pastor
- Fr. Mark Pattock, Parochial Vicar
- Br. Joe Day, Pastoral Minister
- Karyn Roenigk, Business Manager
- Jacqueline Williams, Director of Music Ministry
- Michael Pater, Children's Faith Formation Coordinator/Youth Minister
- Marian Goetz, Adult Faith Formation Coordinator
- Kathy Lawton, Good Shepherd
- Todd Trettel, Maintenance Manager
- Marcie Parks, Preschool Coordinator
- Leslie Mayhugh, Preschool Aide
- Cecilia Love, Data Entry Secretary
- Colette Blair, Faith Formation Secretary
Saturday: 9:00 AM & 6:00 PM
Sunday: 8:00 AM & 11:00 AM
Eucharistic Adoration takes place the first Wednesday of each month, beginning at 9:30 a.m. and concluding at 3:30 p.m. with Benediction. Come and spend an hour with Our Lord.