Founded in 1904 by the Capuchins,
St. Joseph Parish is a loving and open community of faith-filled parishioners.
Through the sacraments and Faith Formation our parish witnesses to the Gospel
through Worship, Discipleship and Outreach.
WHAT TO WATCH FOR
The Blue Mass The Blue Mass is celebrated in the Catholic Church for those employed in the "public safety field" including police officers, firefighters, 911 operators, correctional officers, EMS personnel, medical professionals, military personnel: active, inactive, discharged and retired.
The first Blue Mass here at St. Joseph’s is sponsored by COCO and the parish Hospitality Committee and will take place on Saturday, April 21, at 6 p.m. Any parishioner associated with these professions is invited and encouraged to attend. We have also extended the invitation to our brothers and sisters from St. Mary Parish in Herman. You are invited to wear your uniform if you care to. Please come and let the parish honor and support you. When you enter the church someone from either COCO or the Hospitality Committee will ask you to fill out a name tag, then you may sit with your family or wherever you are comfortable. Following Mass, light refreshments will be served in St. Joseph Hall to everyone attending the evening Mass. Please invite your family to join you.
REGISTER FOR VACATION BIBLE SCHOOL HERE
June 25-29, 9-Noon
Saturday: 9:00 AM & 6:00 PM
Sunday: 8:00 AM & 11:00 AM
- Fr. Ward Stakem, Pastor
- Fr. Mark Pattock, Parochial Vicar
- Br. Joe Day, Pastoral Minister
- Karyn Roenigk, Business Manager
- Gerard Conroy, Director of Music Ministry
- Marian Goetz, Adult Faith Formation Coordinator
- Todd Trettel, Maintenance Manager
- Debi Gross, CCF Program Coordinator
- Amy Majersky, Preschool Coordinator
- Bobbie Shearer, Preschool Coordinator
- Cecilia Love, Data Entry Secretary
- Colette Blair, Faith Formation Secretary