Welcome Blessings to all of you!
Thank you for visiting St. Joseph Parish website. We hope that you may learn more about our church and our faith. This website will provide some interesting information about our church’s past, present, and future. Feel free to call or email our staff when you have a need. We are here to serve you. Thank you and God bless you!
FALL FESTIVAL - SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 13, 11 AM TO 6 PM
Sign-up sheets are posted in the church gathering space. Sign up today! Have questions? Call the Parish Office at 724.352.2149.
OUR FAMOUS DINNERS
Mouth-watering Barbecue Chicken Dinners cooked over an open pit and our delicious Ham Dinners, served Family Style with all of the trimmings in our air-conditioned hall.
Take-out Dinners are available
Adults: $10.00 Children (10 and under): $5.00
1ST PRIZE: $1000 • 2ND PRIZE: $500 •3RD PRIZE: $250
Musical Entertainment, An old-fashioned Country Store; Children’s Games, Bingo, Big Basket Raffle; Food Booth, Small Games of Chance and More!
Founded in 1904 by the Capuchins, St. Joseph Parish is a loving and open community of faith-filled parishioners. Through the Sacraments and Faith Formation our parish witnesses to the Gospel through Worship, Discipleship and Outreach.
- Fr. Ward Stakem, Pastor
- Fr. Mark Pattock, Parochial Vicar
- Br. Joe Day, Pastoral Minister
- Karyn Roenigk, Business Manager
- Jacqueline Williams, Director of Music Ministry
- Michael Pater, Children's Faith Formation Coordinator/Youth Minister
- Marian Goetz, Adult Faith Formation Coordinator
- Kathy Lawton, Good Shepherd
- Todd Trettel, Maintenance Manager
- Marcie Parks, Preschool Coordinator
- Leslie Mayhugh, Preschool Aide
- Cecilia Love, Data Entry Secretary
- Debi Gross, Faith Formation Secretary
Saturday: 9:00 AM & 6:00 PM
Sunday: 8:00 AM & 11:00 AM
What To Watch For . . .